Posts Tagged ‘vice presidency’
Knepper of race42008.com: “During the week that Romney dropped out of the race, his favorability rating, according to Gallup, was -12!”
July 8, 2008 in election 2008, GOP, incompetence, media, mitt romney, polls, republicans, romney, strategy, stupidity, the dark soul of Mitt Romney, triumph of unreason
Tags: abuse, alex knepper, election, election 2008, failure, fall election, fallacies, hatred, jerk, moron, race42008.com, romney, vice presidency, vice president
[...] “Let me be the bearer of good news: no, Mitt Romney is still not acceptable,” writes Alex Knepper in a race42008.com blog burst titled The Case Against a Romney Vice-Presidency
Allow me to deconstruct the ridiculous fallacies that would lead one to support a Romney vice-presidential nomination [...]
Please read and enjoy Knepper’s arguments, one by one.
willard milton romney
- Knepper of race42008.com: “During the week that Romney dropped out of the race, his favorability rating, according to Gallup, was -12!”
- the maddeningly inarticulate kevin madden—late of the dire and disastrous Romney campaign—to work for Glover Park Group
- now dispersed former Team Romney hacks and hirelings can’t let it go
- Globe Staff: Romney put in at least $42.3 million of his own money, a big chunk of the $97 million he spent on the campaign
- John Ellis: [Romney] “was terribly served by his campaign staff and advisors—I would argue that they win the worst campaign team of 2008—Good riddance to them—They had everything they needed to make a good run and they made a complete hash of it”
- 38,028 hits
categories that we use2008 analysis argument Blogroll campaign communications campaign communiques campaign finance campaign literature campaign management centrism conservatism dotan election election 2008 Evangelicals gaffs and pratfalls GOP incompetence Iowa Iraq media mitt romney obama perelman policy polls republicans rhetoric romney strategy stupidity the dark soul of Mitt Romney triumph of reason triumph of unreason
tags"the speech" abortion abuse advertising Ames anger AP associated press attacks Bain Capital Boston Globe byron york corruption debate duplicity economy ennui equity-sector evangelicals for mitt eyeon08.com failure Florida foreign policy Geraghty Giuliani Glen Johnson gov. mike huckabee Greg Sargent hatred healthcare Huckabee ideological cross-dresser immigration Iowa Jennifer Rubin jerks jim geraghty John McCain Jonathan Martin Justin Hart kevin madden lies Massachusetts McCain Michael Luo mittwits and mittiots mormonism mormons morons National Review negative negative advertising negative attacks negative campaigning negativity New Hampshire new media New York Times NRO NYT Politico.com race42008.com ROI Rudy Giuliani security Sen. John McCain South Carolina super-duper apocalypse tuesday taxes team romney The Corner Thompson von Schlieffen plan wapo Washington Post
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
willard milton romney on technorati.com, blogpulse.com, DIGG.com, reddit.com, The American Federalist’s Romney Ramblings etc., etc.
- Ann and Mitt Romney baptized her father, an "avowed atheist", 11 months after he died. He doesn't even respect the basic rights of his father-in-law -- why do people think he'll respect theirs?
- People weren't sure how sincere Mitt Romney was about screwing the poor and middle class, because his positions are so malleable, so he picked Paul Ryan to prove he really means it.
- I'm Shane Smith from VICE and I went to Juarez to meet Mitt Romney's Mexican Mormon family and investigate their war against the drug cartels. Ask Me Anything.
- Conservatives of Reddit, after the RNC, has your opinion changed of Mitt Romney? Why or Why not?
- I think Mitt Romney actually believes he's an entirely self-made man. That kind of delusion is dangerous in a leader.
- For years, Fox and the GOP attacked Obama's past, but now one attack on Romney's past and there is an outrage? Why are they such hypocrites?
- Obama's top 5 contributors are the University of California, Microsoft, Google, DLA Piper and Harvard University. Romney's top 5 contributors are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America and Credit Suisse.
- Romney wants to lower the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%, eliminate the capital gains tax, eliminate the estate tax, and make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
- America, please explain to me how Mitt Romney has a chance to win the elections while the whole world knows he is a liar.
- Is anyone else tickled pink to watch the Romneys reel from not being able to get what they want for once in their lives? It’s even sweeter because apparently, they had no idea it was coming.
- James Mitchell: 'I'm just a guy who got asked to do something for his country' (Jason Leopold/Guardian)
- CIA torture architect breaks silence to defend 'enhanced interrogation' (Jason Leopold/Guardian)
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate (John Hinderaker/Power Line)
- Beliebers rejoice, W.H. won't boot Justin (Nick Gass/Politico)
- Barry Goldwater's loss should be a warning to the GOP, not a rallying cry (Michael Gerson/Washington Post)
- Mitt Romney returns to political stage as Republicans prepare for midterms - Washington Post
- Romney Son Takes a Swipe at Harry Reid on Tax Day - ABC News (blog)
- Mitt Romney cuts TV ad for congressman facing tea party challenge - Washington Post (blog)
- Mitt Romney files taxes at La Jolla post office - U-T San Diego
- Mitt Romney Backs Mike Simpson In New US Chamber of Commerce Ad - Huffington Post
- New York Mayor Bill De Blasio Pays A Lower Tax Rate Than Mitt Romney - Business Insider
- Ann Coulter takes up 'Mitt Romney for President' chant again - Washington Times
- Mitt Romney touts Mike Simpson in Chamber ad - Politico
- Romney returns to political stage as Republicans prepare for midterms - Santa Fe New Mexican.com
- Alec Baldwin accused of homophobic rant, deletes tweets - New York Daily News