Archive for July, 2008
Knepper of race42008.com: “During the week that Romney dropped out of the race, his favorability rating, according to Gallup, was -12!”
July 8, 2008 in election 2008, GOP, incompetence, media, mitt romney, polls, republicans, romney, strategy, stupidity, the dark soul of Mitt Romney, triumph of unreason
Tags: abuse, alex knepper, election, election 2008, failure, fall election, fallacies, hatred, jerk, moron, race42008.com, romney, vice presidency, vice president
[...] “Let me be the bearer of good news: no, Mitt Romney is still not acceptable,” writes Alex Knepper in a race42008.com blog burst titled The Case Against a Romney Vice-Presidency
Allow me to deconstruct the ridiculous fallacies that would lead one to support a Romney vice-presidential nomination [...]
Please read and enjoy Knepper’s arguments, one by one.
willard milton romney
- Knepper of race42008.com: “During the week that Romney dropped out of the race, his favorability rating, according to Gallup, was -12!”
- the maddeningly inarticulate kevin madden—late of the dire and disastrous Romney campaign—to work for Glover Park Group
- now dispersed former Team Romney hacks and hirelings can’t let it go
- Globe Staff: Romney put in at least $42.3 million of his own money, a big chunk of the $97 million he spent on the campaign
- John Ellis: [Romney] “was terribly served by his campaign staff and advisors—I would argue that they win the worst campaign team of 2008—Good riddance to them—They had everything they needed to make a good run and they made a complete hash of it”
- 37,465 hits
categories that we use2008 analysis argument Blogroll campaign communications campaign communiques campaign finance campaign literature campaign management centrism conservatism dotan election election 2008 Evangelicals gaffs and pratfalls GOP incompetence Iowa Iraq media mitt romney obama perelman policy polls republicans rhetoric romney strategy stupidity the dark soul of Mitt Romney triumph of reason triumph of unreason
tags"the speech" abortion abuse advertising anger associated press attacks Bain Capital Boston Globe corruption debate duplicity economy eyeon08.com Florida Giuliani Glen Johnson gov. mike huckabee hatred ideological cross-dresser Iowa Jonathan Martin Justin Hart kevin madden lies McCain mittwits and mittiots mormonism mormons National Review negative negative attacks negative campaigning negativity New Hampshire NRO NYT Politico.com race42008.com ROI security Sen. John McCain South Carolina team romney Washington Post
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
willard milton romney on technorati.com, blogpulse.com, DIGG.com, reddit.com, The American Federalist’s Romney Ramblings etc., etc.
- Ann and Mitt Romney baptized her father, an "avowed atheist", 11 months after he died. He doesn't even respect the basic rights of his father-in-law -- why do people think he'll respect theirs?
- People weren't sure how sincere Mitt Romney was about screwing the poor and middle class, because his positions are so malleable, so he picked Paul Ryan to prove he really means it.
- I'm Shane Smith from VICE and I went to Juarez to meet Mitt Romney's Mexican Mormon family and investigate their war against the drug cartels. Ask Me Anything.
- Conservatives of Reddit, after the RNC, has your opinion changed of Mitt Romney? Why or Why not?
- I think Mitt Romney actually believes he's an entirely self-made man. That kind of delusion is dangerous in a leader.
- For years, Fox and the GOP attacked Obama's past, but now one attack on Romney's past and there is an outrage? Why are they such hypocrites?
- Obama's top 5 contributors are the University of California, Microsoft, Google, DLA Piper and Harvard University. Romney's top 5 contributors are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America and Credit Suisse.
- Romney wants to lower the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%, eliminate the capital gains tax, eliminate the estate tax, and make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
- America, please explain to me how Mitt Romney has a chance to win the elections while the whole world knows he is a liar.
- Is anyone else tickled pink to watch the Romneys reel from not being able to get what they want for once in their lives? It’s even sweeter because apparently, they had no idea it was coming.
- The Conservative Petri Dish (Ed Kilgore/Washington Monthly)
- Microsoft-Nokia Advanced Talks Recently Broke Down (Wall Street Journal)
- I Am Sorry - Three years ago, Leslie and I began ... (Alan Chambers/Exodus International)
- Illinois GOP official pens allegedly racist attack on black GOP candidate (Lee Enterprises/St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Don't write off Alex Sink running for Florida governor just yet (Adam C. Smith/Tampa Bay Times)
- Ann Romney takes on San Diego City Hall - USA TODAY
- Kid Rock Praises 'Mind-Bogglingly Great Man' Romney, Reveals Which GOP ... - Mediaite
- Romney's Revenge - National Review Online (blog)
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost because he's Superman; modern ... - Deseret News
- Former Bush, Romney Adviser Greg Mankiw Writes Paper 'Defending The One ... - Huffington Post
- Writer: Mitt Romney lost because he's Superman; modern voters prefer Batman - Deseret News
- Poll: Romney voters go to the dogs - Politico
- House Republicans hit abortion, immigration hard, saying party elders misread ... - Victoria Times Colonist
- The White House that never was: A behind-the-scenes tour of the would-be ... - Yahoo! Music (blog)
- Fake 'Mitt Romney' supports Senate hopeful Gabriel Gomez in new League of ... - MassLive.com