the maddeningly inarticulate kevin madden—late of the dire and disastrous Romney campaign—to work for Glover Park Group
June 18, 2008 in 2008, campaign communications, campaign communiques, conservatism, election 2008, GOP, incompetence, media, mitt romney, republicans, rhetoric, romney, stupidity, the dark soul of Mitt Romney, triumph of unreason
Tags: duplicity, kevin madden, Mike Allen, Politico.com, the maddeninglhy inarticulate kevin madden, utter stupidity
[...] “Glover Park Group, founded by and stocked with some of Washington’s best-known Democrats, is suddenly going bipartisan despite the possibility of a Republican wipeout in November,” writes Mike Allen of politico.com in a story titled Democratic firm adding Republicans—not terribly bright, nominal Republicans, anyway.
The strategy firm announced Wednesday that it is hiring Kevin Madden, 36, who appears frequently on television as a Republican analyst and was a top official in Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign [...]
willard milton romney
- Knepper of race42008.com: “During the week that Romney dropped out of the race, his favorability rating, according to Gallup, was -12!”
- the maddeningly inarticulate kevin madden—late of the dire and disastrous Romney campaign—to work for Glover Park Group
- now dispersed former Team Romney hacks and hirelings can’t let it go
- Globe Staff: Romney put in at least $42.3 million of his own money, a big chunk of the $97 million he spent on the campaign
- John Ellis: [Romney] “was terribly served by his campaign staff and advisors—I would argue that they win the worst campaign team of 2008—Good riddance to them—They had everything they needed to make a good run and they made a complete hash of it”
- 38,034 hits
categories that we use2008 analysis argument Blogroll campaign communications campaign communiques campaign finance campaign literature campaign management centrism conservatism dotan election election 2008 Evangelicals gaffs and pratfalls GOP incompetence Iowa Iraq media mitt romney obama perelman policy polls republicans rhetoric romney strategy stupidity the dark soul of Mitt Romney triumph of reason triumph of unreason
tags"the speech" abortion abuse advertising Ames anger AP associated press attacks Bain Capital Boston Globe byron york corruption debate duplicity economy ennui equity-sector evangelicals for mitt eyeon08.com failure Florida foreign policy Geraghty Giuliani Glen Johnson gov. mike huckabee Greg Sargent hatred healthcare Huckabee ideological cross-dresser immigration Iowa Jennifer Rubin jerks jim geraghty John McCain Jonathan Martin Justin Hart kevin madden lies Massachusetts McCain Michael Luo mittwits and mittiots mormonism mormons morons National Review negative negative advertising negative attacks negative campaigning negativity New Hampshire new media New York Times NRO NYT Politico.com race42008.com ROI Rudy Giuliani security Sen. John McCain South Carolina super-duper apocalypse tuesday taxes team romney The Corner Thompson von Schlieffen plan wapo Washington Post
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
willard milton romney on technorati.com, blogpulse.com, DIGG.com, reddit.com, The American Federalist’s Romney Ramblings etc., etc.
- Ann and Mitt Romney baptized her father, an "avowed atheist", 11 months after he died. He doesn't even respect the basic rights of his father-in-law -- why do people think he'll respect theirs?
- People weren't sure how sincere Mitt Romney was about screwing the poor and middle class, because his positions are so malleable, so he picked Paul Ryan to prove he really means it.
- I'm Shane Smith from VICE and I went to Juarez to meet Mitt Romney's Mexican Mormon family and investigate their war against the drug cartels. Ask Me Anything.
- Conservatives of Reddit, after the RNC, has your opinion changed of Mitt Romney? Why or Why not?
- I think Mitt Romney actually believes he's an entirely self-made man. That kind of delusion is dangerous in a leader.
- For years, Fox and the GOP attacked Obama's past, but now one attack on Romney's past and there is an outrage? Why are they such hypocrites?
- Obama's top 5 contributors are the University of California, Microsoft, Google, DLA Piper and Harvard University. Romney's top 5 contributors are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America and Credit Suisse.
- Romney wants to lower the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%, eliminate the capital gains tax, eliminate the estate tax, and make the Bush tax cuts permanent.
- Is anyone else tickled pink to watch the Romneys reel from not being able to get what they want for once in their lives? It’s even sweeter because apparently, they had no idea it was coming.
- America, please explain to me how Mitt Romney has a chance to win the elections while the whole world knows he is a liar.
- Half a Win on Racial Discrimination (National Review)
- Attitudes About Mandated Coverage of Birth Control Medication and Other Health Benefits in a US National Sample (jama.jamanetwork.com)
- Rand Paul on abortion: "We're not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise" (Allahpundit/Hot Air)
- Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole at the Press Conference ... (The United States Department of Justice)
- Bob Dole goes home (Alexander Burns/Politico)
- Romney gives $10000 to McDonnell's legal defense fund - Washington Post (blog)
- Glenn Beck Wants His Gift To Mitt Romney Back - Huffington Post
- Mitt Romney Donates $10000 To Bob McDonnell's Legal Defense Fund - Huffington Post
- Romney donates $10000 to defense fund for former Virginia governor McDonnell - Washington Post
- Confusion Swirls Around Execution Case; Apple v. Google; Romney Aids ... - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Mitt Romney donates to Bob McDonnell's legal fund - USA TODAY
- Romney donates $10000 to McDonnell's legal defense - Richmond Times Dispatch
- Mitt Romney Gave Money To Bob McDonnell's Defense Fund - DCist.com
- Mitt Romney donates $10000 to McDonnell's defense fund - wtvr.com
- Romney donates $10K to McDonnell's legal defense fund - The Hill (blog)